What You Do—or Don't Do—With Your Website and Entire Internet Marketing Plan Is Either Causing Amazing Growth or Killing Your Practice
How Bad is it?
Ready to find out what is ailing you? Let us conduct a comprehensive analysis of your website, marketing, and online presence. We will provide you with a report that spells out exactly what is working, what is wrong, and—most importantly—what needs to be done to correct it.
- Local Visibility (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, et al.) – Consistency is key when it comes to local visibility online. If you don't have consistent NAP (name, address, phone number) information about your law firm, you're not going to get local business.
- Reputation – Reviews are incredibly important in today's business landscape. You need a consistent process for generating positive reviews naturally over time, and a way to track and manage your online reputation.
- Social, SEO, and PPC – Having a website is a great start, but for it to be successful, you need to feed it with great content, strategic PPC campaigns, or a great social promotion.
- Website Performance – We score your website based on a variety of factors for both desktop and mobile visitors.
To Give You The Best Analysis, Please Complete All Fields
Coastal Podiatry Associates
Coastal Podiatry Associates is the largest surgically trained and board certified podiatry group in Eastern South Carolina. By providing tons of website content about nonsurgical treatment plans, prospective patients feel at ease seeking medical attention because they know they have a range of care options. They’ve been able to maintain a leading advantage in their area by highlighting this information on their site.
- The beautiful website resonates with prospective patients right away; the image of a family on a South Carolina beach lets users know this is a community-focused podiatry group.
- The intuitive design drives users to the most useful and conversion-focused pages on the site. Patients have a range of options to quickly and efficiently get what they need.
- The "meet your team" slider allows users to get to know the doctors before they even walk in the door.