Foster Web Marketing Academy
Fairfax, VA 22030
Looking for Effective Hands-on Marketing Training?
This September we’re hosting the Foster Web Marketing Academy: a small training venue with workshops to teach you how to design and execute a marketing plan to transform and grow your business. This event will take a holistic approach to marketing your business, addressing critical elements of your marketing strategy that all play a role in the success or failure of your business.
Join us September 22 and 23, 2017 for personalized, in-depth marketing training with the experts. We're limiting the Academy to 16 people so you can spend time actually getting things done with the guidance of our team—we can sit down with you to help set up an ad campaign; map out your personal marketing strategy; create a follow up sequence; or help you identify where your best leads and cases are coming from.
Who Should Attend the Academy?
The Academy will teach you the best practices for integrating your online and offline marketing strategies to improve your business as a whole. The Academy is open to any Foster Web Marketing clients who would like to learn how to ethically and effectively market their business! We strongly encourage firm owners and staff to attend; firm owners should be the voice of their business. Without your input, the branding and messaging of your marketing will be poorly misrepresented. You and your staff should attend together so you can both learn how it should be done, and you can inject your own personality into your brand.
The Foster Web Marketing Academy will give you the knowledge, skills, and strategy to create a thriving business and market yourself effectively and efficiently. You will walk away from the Academy with the foundational items of your personalized marketing plan that will instill healthy marketing habits for you and your whole team, making everyone’s job not just easier, but more fulfilling and productive.
What You Can Expect From the Academy
We've designed the Academy to walk you through the most critical marketing strategies, and give you step-by-step guidance on best practices. Ready to plan your trip?
We'll work with you on your website, so you don't walk away with any lingering questions. Topics include:
- How to Target the Right People at the Right Time
- Micro-Moments and Advertising with Google
- Taking Action With Your Reputation
- Personal Branding and Message Control
- The User Experience Guide
- Making Google Analytics Work for You
- Personal Guidance
We will be hosting a cocktail hour Thursday evening where you can tour the office, get to know other guests and FWM employees, and enjoy drinks and a bite-to-eat on us! We will provide lunch and refreshments Friday and Saturday, and dinner on Friday. You can find a list of local hotels and fun things to do in the area here.
Featuring Dave Frees and Surprise Special Guest!
Dave Frees is a partner in the law firm of Unruh Turner Burke & Frees, an author, attorney, internationally known speaker, and seminar presenter. Dave will be joining the Academy to help you map out a plan for success in his classic entertaining, scientific and persuasive style. Find out how Dave dominates the competition state-wide (he has clients driving 2+ hours to work with him!) with a holistic, analytical, and top-down approach to marketing! We will also have a surprise special guest joining us. We don't want to give too much away, but this marketing, search, and online advertising expert is going to share their insider secrets on the most effective processes and strategies. Join us for the Academy to find out who it is!
- "Our online presence with Foster Web has had an immense impact on quality of life and how we do things as a firm to try to create a really good culture where people like to work." Scott Swier and Sara Travis
- Oklahoma Attorney Lee Berlin was running a successful criminal law practice, but he wasn’t happy with his website performance. Then he made the switch to Foster Web Marketing, and his business took off. Lee Berlin
- Ohio Attorney Ed Littlejohn found success by following the tips of Great Legal Marketing and Ben Glass, as well as partnering with FWM. Those things have helped Ed grow his business and bring in more leads.